Friday, February 10, 2012

Cupcakes!


Baked goods are a good excuse to get together with friends.
Making baked goods with friends is, better.  
Cupcakes taste better when the details are under your control...
Since Ash does not bake as often as I do (I think) I left the menu up to her.  And the drum-role please!


It is true, I do not bake all that often, but I was excited to sketch out this plan for Silver White Cake with Lemon Filling from Betty Crocker (I just call her Betty, but that is a story for another time), and almond flavored Creamy White Pink Frosting from my Better Homes and Gardens cook book.



 We had a great time mixing and filling and frosting and and tasting!


 I thought since Ash was kind enough to provide the location, ingredients and the lovely diagrammed plan, that I would provide libation.  The teaser: a Purple Cow that you don't want to give to a kid.  Check out the details here.

No comments:

Post a Comment