Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sweet Bet

Husband's: be careful about what your wife bets you on.  She might win.  If you are sneaky like my husband, however, you might win either way!

My husband lost a bet and found this in front of him as proof...hmm, not sure I actually won this one!


A bit after dinner he said "gee, desert would be nice."
My reply was "well, we do have brownie mix in the cabinet..."
My husband: "yeah, but it won't be ready in 20 minutes."
My mistak...er, um, reply: "ya wanna bet?!"

I Even raised the stakes mid way by suggesting frosting! what was I thinking!?!

I made brownie deal-ies in the Babycake cupcake maker (seen above) and realized brownie cookies would be faster and easier.


I added a bit of extra flour per the directions on the box, but it did not actually make any improvement...unless you are a cake-y brownie fan.

I actually had a container of chocolate frosting in the cabinet also, so to make it "gourmet" or just a little more exciting, I added a few drops of orange extract (thank you Emily).

The result:


Pretty yummy with or with out frosting!

Wives: this is a perfectly acceptable bet to make with your husband.  You also win either way, are you really going to argue with chocolate ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment